Our funding supporters
We work with corporate sponsors on various projects to help improve the lives of kidney cancer patients and their families. As a corporate sponsor, your help is vital to us being able to provide our support services and to:
- Improve awareness of kidney cancer and treatment
- Provide personal and practical support to patients and their families
- Enable access to innovative new treatments
- Help empower patients to make decisions about their own healthcare
- Contribute to kidney cancer research projects.
Our corporate sponsors help to make these projects possible to improve the treatment and care of kidney cancer patients in the UK.
We also receive grants from funding partners and foundations for specific project work directed at improving the lives of kidney cancer patients and their families.
The benefits of working with us
Our vision is to improve the lives of kidney cancer patients and their families, by providing personal and practical support to help bridge the gap between the hospital team and the day-to-day reality of coping with a diagnosis of kidney cancer. Through a charity partnership, your company can be part of our vision.
By working with Action Kidney Cancer your company will support our work as the UK’s largest patient-led charity. With your support, we can improve awareness of kidney cancer and access to treatments, provide up-to-date and relevant information, provide personal and practical support to the kidney cancer community, and empower patients to make decisions about their own healthcare. We can improve awareness of clinical trials, provide real world data for health technology appraisals, and contribute the patient voice for clinical trial design and strategy. We will help you to deliver on your business objectives, while inspiring your staff as your company helps us change lives.
A partnership with us can help you:
- Fulfil your corporate social responsibility objectives
- Improve awareness of kidney cancer and treatments
- Provide patient input to improve clinical trial design and strategy
- Provide real world evidence for health technology appraisals.
We would like to thank the following corporate sponsors and funding partners, without whom we would not be able to work on behalf of the kidney cancer community to support patients and their families: