We are a charitable, patient-led, support group established to improve the quality of life for patients and their families living with kidney cancer. Volunteers are an integral part of our organisation and are responsible for making our network what it is today. With your help, we can realise our vision for the future.
Here are some ways you, your family, or friends can get involved with Action Kidney Cancer:
- Submit your patient or carer story for our website. Don’t worry about the wording, we’ll be happy to help
- Help a newly diagnosed patient find out about the work that we do to support patients
- Become a patient advocate and help to improve the quality of life for patients and their families living with kidney cancer
- If you have clinical trial experience, consider becoming a patient champion to help and support patients interested in taking part in a clinical trial in your local area
- Join our online patient support forum on Facebook and contribute to the discussions in our online community
- Contribute to our newsletter with your story, or an article about living with kidney cancer, or useful hints and tips for other patients going through a similar experience
- Write a blog or article about your experiences living with kidney cancer as a guest blogger
- Share your hints and tips about living with kidney cancer in a help sheet
- Get your family, friends, company or work colleagues involved raising funds for kidney cancer
- Offer your specialised skills, services, or goods to help us.